Sunday, November 6, 2011

Facts...

My family doesn't know me very well so I thought I'd let you get to know me a bit more....

(And yes I am catching up on not being able to post for a few months...)



1. I'm unbelievably self conscious.... i.e. if someone were to tell me that my shirt was a bit tight I'd freak out over my weight, my taste in clothes, my morals, and my ability to suck in my stomach.

2. I'm scared of singing in front of my family. Friends or strangers? No problem. But family, I get shaky and I want to run away and hide.

3. I'm a knowledge sponge. If I learn something I'll remember it.

4. I don't rush into things. If I'm going to make a decision that could affect me (i.e. buying shoes, lap top, picking schools, picking an occupation, signing a contract...) I learn everything I possibly can.

5. I'm scared of talking to other people because I don't want to sound stupid, mean, snobby, or spoiled. So I usually just keep my mouth shut.

6. My sisters intimidate the CRAP out of me. They always have and they always will.

7. I have to put make-up on for pictures, going out of the house, having guests over, or while staying at a relatives house because I wholeheartedly believe that I am plain and that make-up might help with that.

8. I worry about being able to take care of my family, my family's family, my friends, and my extended family... and I'm talking; emotionally, physically, financially, and any other way possible.

9. I'd rather go through the most excruciating pain than to see some one I know cry.

10. If I could, I would adopt EVERY; hobo, orphan, out cast, and elderly person without family I could.

And these are just skimming the surface.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful girl :) We know you better than you think... or at least I do. Wanna know why? Cause I do believe we are chips off the same block. The only difference is that YOU don't need the make-up or the self-consciousness; you are one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out!!! AND, you make beautiful little babies to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Erica you are a dear. =] But if you think you need make-up I'm going to have to sit you down and reevaluate your sanity. LoL And as for the self-consciousness you're a wonderful person but sometimes I wonder if you know how wonderful you are?
    Thank you I think Gemma is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete