Sunday, November 6, 2011

Teddy Bears...

When you're a child a Teddy Bear is a plush, stuffed animal that more than likely goes to bed snuggled into your arms, but by the middle of the night winds up on the floor or crammed down the crack between your bed and the wall.
Once you're grown up the definition of a Teddy Bear changes. It is now known as a big, broad man who snores like a chain saw.

A bit ago I found an adorable picture that changed my definition of a Teddy Bear forever...


Gemma has quite a few of these courageous little warriors posted up in her bedroom. And I won't be surprised if she does for a while. =]

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I LOVE this!!!!!!! His little sword!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just adorable???!!! It makes me think of Jimmy Flinder's sword and shield that his siblings make for him.

    ReplyDelete