Friday, February 18, 2011

Mini Accordian Scrapbook...

This is simple, simple, simple, and (as Vicki would say) I love it's guts! There are many different ways to make this, feel free to change it up. Now just to be clear I will post the original directions and I will post mine. With both there are three easy steps to making these adorable albums. And they are...

Step One
Take six 11x6 inch  pieces of paper folded in half short ways.
(I did three powder pink and three powder purple alternating colors.)
And either glue or tape two folded ends together. 
(Make sure that the first end you don't tape or glue is facing out so when you open your little album it opens like a book.)
Repeat this step until all your paper is used up.


Or 
Take eight 12x4 inch pieces of paper and fold them in thirds. 
Either tape or glue two folded ends together.
Repeat this step until all your paper is used up. 

Step Two
Decorate your pages as desired. 
One of the awesome  accessories I didn't do is to punch a hole in the cover page and the end page, string a ribbon through with the tail ends hanging out the opening of the album, and you've got an adorable way to keep your album closed.

Step Three
Add pictures and enjoy!



Here are some pictures of mine after it was finished. I did the 11x6 because, I thought 12x4 was a bit small. This one is made up for a girl, I'm also doing one for a boy just in case we have one. 


The cover... notice I've left  a space on every page for a picture of the baby.
                                 



    
 And this is one of the pages... the flower is a pop up with a leaf on it. SUPER CUTE!! =]







The foam dragonfly is one of my favorite decorations!!! And the opposite page has one of my signature pink bows on it. =]





The finished book! Ta Duh!
I can't wait to add pictures, dates, and loads of memories.



2 comments:

  1. Look at you Miss Crafy!! I never knew you liked this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Thanks! I love this cutesie wootsie stuff it's great for when I have too much time on my hands. =]

    ReplyDelete