Thursday, February 17, 2011

Operation Zion...

It has finally happened!!! We talked about Utah and we feel great about it!! 
The apartment hasn't worked out and neither has job hunting.... what's the solution?? Move to a state that has a better economy and landlords who are on top of their paper work. 
We are hoping for an easy transition with few complications. To be sure that happens I will have to call my sisters, father, doctor, and woman who was almost my landlord. And yes I will be calling them in that order.

So sense I've never had to move more than just myself, if you have any advice on the matter please feel free to help me out. 
"Don't do it." "You should wait." "Is that really a good idea?" Are not what we would like to hear at this time. 
Thanks all and have an awesome day!!!

2 comments: