Friday, June 24, 2011

1 of 2.....

So if you've read my status updates on Facebook you might know that I've been suffering from severe heat torture. ( Seriously ) In Battle Mountain it has been 80+, my house has no air conditioner there fore it will sit and get hotter as the sun bares down on it, because of being in my third trimester my body temperature has shot up a couple of degrees naturally, if you add all this up I've been suffering lately.

Everyday I would stay up until 7-10, put the dogs outside, take a COLD shower, turn the fan on it's highest setting, and then I would proceed to pass out until my room became too hot. I was seriously waking up in a drenched stupor every hour after noon.

But then today Corey came home and got our air conditioner to work.... now our house has a slight chill to it!!! Huzzah!!! =D I might even sleep with clothes on tonight! Or even a thin blanket! Who knows? I'm just ecstatic that my house isn't as hell-like as it was before. Satan's summer house is probably more appealing.... LoL Satan doesn't have a summer home! He's damned to an existence of remorse and longing. SUCKER! 

But on a more serious note: Earlier I was chased by a spider! It looked like a mini tarantula! And that's completely possible because the tarantula march happens up here!!! So here's what went down...
Sitting on the computer reading other blogs when a movement catches my eye, I glance up and HOLYFREAKINGCRAP!! I jumped up and the small tarantula looking thing charged at me.... I "Eeeeked" and side stepped as gracefully as anything bloated and prone to waddling could. Then I ran into our room and woke up Corey (poor man) not very easily either, I also refused to leave him alone until he at least went looking for the fuzzy demon.

He STILL hasn't found it but did promise to go on a hunt for it tomorrow between his trip to the gym with Ryan (more commonly known as "guy time") and us looking for a new place/buying baby stuff.

Until then I've been sitting up on our bed next to his sleeping body with a bottle of windex close by....

WISH ME LUCK! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment