Monday, February 14, 2011

Pictures and Introductions

I've had this blog for about a year now but I've NEVER used it! How silly of me.
Just to start off I have a few pictures from my engagement album..... 


  Hugging a tree....












If you look really 
close you can almost
see my parents house.

My cute sister Kate!












Now for a couple wedding photos..... 


This is both sides of my family. My mom and stepdad on the left ... My dad and my step mama Vicki on the right. And all the siblings in between.







Corey and I cutting the cake. It was a rice crispy cake. Yummy!












 And last but hardly least.... my baby bump!!! 
Even though it says
12 weeks and 2 days 
I am actually 16 
weeks and 2 days.

 I'll be getting a more up to date picture shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment