Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine fun

Happy Valentine's Day!! This morning I got a bit creative with making  Valentine's. I use to hand make Valentine's when I was a Freshman in High School and my friends loved them. So I made one for my hubby and one for the bun in the oven. LoL My camera's date was off when I took the pictures so ignore them. They really are from this morning.
Here's the stuff I used....                                                                   
 Construction paper.




Paper scraps, magazine cut outs, some stencils, and the occasional foam heart.











 Pens, scissors, tape, and glue of course














Extra spearmint flavored for nausea and an ipod for boredom. LoL











And now all three finished products..... 

 Corey's Valentine....


The inside of his Valentine... all the panels on the left are coupons; one for a back massage, one is for an extra hour of video game playing, another is for a date night, etc.












And this one is the baby's Valentine. I thought it would be something cute to scrap book for the munchkin. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment