Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Baby it's warm outside!

I'm so excited for Spring. Why you may ask, because I'm going to plant a garden of course! I've been planning this for a very long time. First I needed to convince the hubby which was real easy with the condition that I plant raspberries. Then I had to ask my manager who was more enthusiastic than when we moved into the house! Next came our landlord who said "Do it! Make this house a home."
So now my plans have formed..... I'm going to plant ......


tomatoes!

















bell peppers!














carrots!

















raspberries!











parsley!










rosemary!














basil!














And mint!









I'm so excited! =D  I've had experience growing almost all of these like carrots, raspberries, basil, parsley, and rosemary so it should be relatively easy. The only ones I'm worried about are the herbs because they need extra attention during the summer..... I guess we'll see just how good my green thumb is! Maybe if the garden isn't too hard I'll plant some flowers too. Hmmmm....

2 comments: