Friday, March 4, 2011

The gray hair story!!!

About two weeks ago I was brushing my hair, little pieces were breaking off the ends and a few long strands were shed. When I was finished I started to brush the hairs off the bed, and onto the floor where I would vacuum them up, I stopped suddenly when I saw one of my hairs. The end of it looked lighter than the rest, this shouldn't be too weird because my roots have been growing in and I haven't had the time to get them touched up, what was weird was just how much lighter it was. It was white! I became very worried as I started to check the rest of hairs for another one that matched... I couldn't find any! "Okay this might be alright, one gray hair isn't too bad." But I'm so young! And then my dog walked into the room.
Laycee is a Lab/Dachshund mix, she's stuck at an adolescent size, is black with with accents, and is super sweet..... wait a second... black with WHITE accents. Maybe she shed... that would make sense. My hair is auburn not black! How silly.
Needless to say I was very relieved when I realized the hair wasn't mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment